Find the app or game that you want to share and tap the three-dot menu icon in the top-right corner. Next, select “Share” from the menu. Android’s native share menu will open. You can either “Copy” the link and paste it in any messaging or social media app you want, or select an app to directly share it with.
Can I have the same app on two devices?
You can install any Android application on any Android that you have logged into with the same Google account. That means you can use the same utility app, or the same communications app, or the same customization app on as many phones or tablets that you sign into.
How do I sync apps between devices?
Manually sync your account
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap About phone Google Account. Account sync. If you have more than one account on your phone, tap the one you want to sync.
- Tap More. Sync now.
Apple already provides a way to share apps between family members in Family Sharing. The feature lets you invite anyone in your family, up to a maximum of six people, into a shared account that includes all of your App Store purchases and more, so long as the app supports Family sharing.
Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to turn on purchase sharing
- If you haven’t set up Family Sharing yet, set up Family Sharing.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing.
- Tap Continue and follow the onscreen instructions.
How to Share Apps With Another Android Device
- Enter the same Google account username and password on the second device as you used on the first. …
- Tap “Android Market” on the home screen of the second device.
- Tap “My Apps,” “My Applications” or “My Downloads,” depending on what your Android device says.
With app sync enabled, all apps you install on your iPhone are automatically installed on your iPad. If you want to transfer apps that are already installed on your iPhone, you can either transfer apps one by one through the App Store on your iPad or through iTunes on your computer.
How do I get the same apps on my iPhone and iPad?
Open the Settings app on one device, tap your name to open the Apple ID screen, then select iCloud. Turn on the toggle switches next to every category of app and content that you want to sync between the iPhone and iPad. Repeat this process with the second device.
Can you run dual apps on iPhone?
Apple doesnt support dual apps.
How do I get an app on all my devices?
Automatically Download Apps to Multiple Devices
- Tap Settings.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- In the Automatic Downloads section, move the Apps slider to on/green.
- Repeat these steps on every device you want apps automatically added to.
How can I see apps on other devices?
On your Android phone, open the Google Play store app and tap the menu button (three lines). In the menu, tap My apps & games to see a list of apps currently installed on your device. Tap All to see a list of all apps you’ve downloaded on any device using your Google account.
Can I transfer an app from one iPad to another?
As the official iOS device manager, iTunes can help you transfer most types of data, including Apps from an old iPad to a new one. … Open iTunes, if it isn’t already open, click on the iPad icon to select the new device. Click “Restore Backup” and then choose the latest backup you created from the old device.
Open the Play Store app. In the top left, tap Menu > Account > Family > Sign up for Family Library. Follow the instructions on the screen to set up your Family Library. You can find more information on the Google website.
How do I sync all devices?
To turn on sync, you’ll need a Google Account.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app. . …
- To the right of the address bar, tap More Settings. Turn on sync.
- Choose the account you want to use.
- If you want to turn on sync, tap Yes, I’m in.