When it appears in the list of avaiable devices, tap the desired audio device, the same one your phone is connected to. If needed, tap Allow on the other phone to give it permission to connect. Once it’s connected, your friend will be able to play music on your audio device.
In the iTunes app on your PC, choose Edit > Preferences, then click Sharing. Select “Share my library on my local network.” Select the items you want to share, or choose “Share entire library.” To require users to enter a password before they can see your shared items, select “Require password,” then enter a password.
If you’re doing this on the web, just head to your playlist tab under the Music Library, then hit the three dots under the playlist you want to share. Select “Share” to make the playlist public, and you’ll get a link that will direct anyone right to it.
To enable Music Share, swipe down to access the Quick Panel and tap on Music Share. You can also go to the Settings, then Connections > Bluetooth > More menu (3-dot) > Advanced > Music share. Connect to your Bluetooth speaker and then have your friend request to connect and hit allow. Discover more about Galaxy.
How to Access a Shared iTunes Library on a Windows 10 PC
- Open the iTunes for Windows app.
- Then click Account. You can find this at the top of your window.
- Next, click Sign In. …
- Then enter your Apple ID and password. …
- Next, click the Music drop-down button. …
- Finally, select the shared music library that you want to access.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings, tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Make a note of which Apple ID is listed. …
- Tap Back to go back to Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing and make sure that Share Purchases with Family is turned on.
- Tap Back, then tap Apple ID.
- Tap Media & Purchases.
To turn on iCloud Music Library:
- Open iTunes.
- From the menu bar at the top of your screen, choose Edit > Preferences.
- Go to the General tab and select iCloud Music Library to turn it on. If you don’t subscribe to Apple Music or iTunes Match, you won’t see an option to turn on iCloud Music Library.
- Click OK.
Can you transfer music from one iPhone to another?
On your main iPhone, tap Settings. Scroll down and tap Music. Tap Sync Library to toggle it on. Your music will now sync across to any other iPhones that are signed in on the same account.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings.
- Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.
- Tap Add Member.
- Enter your family member’s name or email address and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Choose whether you’d like to send an invitation via Messages or to invite them in person.
Here are 9 ways to promote your music and grow your following on social media:
- Create a solid strategy. …
- Keep your branding consistent. …
- Find which social platforms work for you. …
- Be consistent with how often you post. …
- Connect with fans. …
- Spread out your content. …
- Schedule your posts in advance. …
- Be authentic.
Can you email a song to someone?
Attaching documents and a few photos is not a problem, but songs require a heavy data transfer that most email providers don’t allow. Fortunately, digital platforms for music and other common file-sharing methods make it easy to email a single song or a set of songs.
How do I transfer music from one Samsung phone to another?
The process is as simple as pairing the first device — just head to the Bluetooth menu in Settings and select the second device (provided it’s in pairing mode). Once connected, play a media file with audio. It will now output to both connected devices.
How do you transfer music from one Samsung phone to another?
Connect devices with a USB cable
- Connect the phones with the old phone’s USB cable. …
- Launch Smart Switch on both phones.
- Tap Send data on the old phone, tap Receive data on the new phone, and then tap Cable on both phones. …
- Select the data you want transferred to the new phone. …
- When you are ready to start, tap Transfer.