Invites and subscribers
- Tap Photos.
- Tap the Albums tab.
- Tap a Shared Album, then go to the People tab.
- Select the person’s name in the list of subscribers.
- Tap Resend Invitation.
- If you previously removed this person from the list of subscribers, tap Invite People, enter their email address, then tap Add.
Also, if your shared iCloud Photo Album has more than 5,000 photos, you will need to make a new album to continue sharing. The person who can’t send the invite should check if mobile data is enabled for photos app Maybe when they sent the invite to you, they didn’t have wifi and mobile data was disabled.
How to accept a shared album invite
- Go to your Photos app.
- Tap the For You tab. The invite should appear at the top of the list.
- Tap Accept.
Sharing an Album
- Launch Settings, tap your username and select iCloud.
- Choose Photos and tap “Shared Albums.”
- Navigate to “Albums” and select the plus icon to create a new album.
- Select “New Shared Album,” name it and hit “Next.”
- Invite people to the shared album and select “Create.”
How do I access iCloud photo library on my iPhone?
How to access iCloud Photos
- Open the Photos app.
- Tap the Photos tab to see your photos.
- Tap the Albums tab to see My Albums, Shared Albums, People & Places, Media Types, and Other Albums. You can also learn more about content that you share with others.
Why is iCloud Photo Link not working?
If it seems like an iCloud photo link isn’t working because your device won’t connect to the internet, and you’ve already checked your Wi-Fi or cellular connection, you need to reset network settings. … Tap Reset Network Settings. Enter your password and tap Reset Network Settings to confirm.
How do I accept iCloud photo sharing?
First, make sure you and your friends have iCloud Photo Sharing turned on. To do that, go to Settings > iCloud > turn on iCloud Photo Sharing. Next, go to your Photos app and click on Shared. In the Shared albums folder at the bottom, click on the Plus sign that says “New Shared Album.”
Manage your conversations and albums
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- At the bottom, tap Sharing .
- You can access your shared albums and sharing activity, like comments and recently added photos. New sharing activity will be in bold.
How do I accept an invitation on iCloud?
You can accept a calendar invitation using Calendar on iCloud.com.
- In Calendar on iCloud.com, click. below the calendar. If you have one or more pending invitations, the button shows a number instead of an arrow.
- In the calendar notification, click Join Calendar.