To resolve this issue, go to your calendar, select the calendar tab, and click on the calendar permissions. Next, set the Read permissions for the shared calendar to Full Details.
Make sure that the date and time settings on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC are correct. Make sure that you’re signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID on all of your devices. Then, check that you turned on Contacts, Calendars, and Reminders* in your iCloud settings. Check your Internet connection.
Make sure to accept the invitation in Outlook on the web (https://outlook.office.com/mail) not in the Outlook desktop app. Refresh Front, and check your calendars to confirm that the shared calendar is available.
In the Calendar left sidebar, go to Other calendars. Subscribe to calendar. In the Add calendar box, enter your email address. Your calendar should appear in their list.
View Shared Calendars in Outlook for Windows
- On the Home tab of the ribbon, in the Manage Calendars section, click Open Calendar, then Open Shared Calendar.
- In the Open a Shared Calendar dialog box, type all or part of the person’s name (or their NetID). Select the person you’re looking for then click OK.
Why is my iPhone calendar not showing events?
Check Default Calendar
If events on your iPhone are missing on other iCloud devices, make sure your iCloud is the default calendar account. Go to Settings > Calendar > Default Calendar and select one of the calendars in the iCloud section.
If even one device has an outdated date/time, then it can lead to the iCloud calendar not syncing problem. On Windows, you can just go to Settings > Date and Time to check this. … You can also ensure that Date and Time are correct on all the synced devices.
In Calendar, click Home. In the Manage Calendars group, click Open Calendar, and then click Open Shared Calendar. Type a name in the Name box, or click Name to select a name from the Address Book. The shared Calendar appears next to any calendar that is already in the view.
How do I see my colleagues calendar in Outlook?
Open another person’s Calendar in Outlook
- Click the Open Calendar drop down menu. Select Open Shared Calendar…
- Click the Name… button.
- Select the name of the person whose calendar you would like to view from the list. Click OK. …
- Click OK.
- The shared calendar will appear on the right side of your screen. …
- Select Calendar > Share Calendar.
- Choose a calendar to share.
- Select Add, decide who to share your calendar with, and select Add.
- Select OK and you’ll see the added people with a default permission level.
- Choose a name, select the access level to give, and select OK.
To view several co-workers calendars at once, check the boxes next to their names, or go to Meet with… and enter their names. At the top right in the view switcher box, click Day. The calendars appear next to each other so you can easily see when everyone is free at the same time.
Step 1: Ask to view a calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left, next to “Other calendars,” click Add. …
- In the “Add calendar” box, enter the person’s email address, or select one from the list.
- Press Enter.
- Depending on whether their calendar is shared, one of the following happens:
You can view someone else’s calendar if they’ve shared it with you.
Show or hide a calendar you’re subscribed to
- Open the Google Calendar app .
- At the top left, tap Menu Settings .
- Tap the calendar you want to view. Optional: To find more calendars, tap Show more.
- Check or uncheck your preferred calendar.
How to get shared Google Calendars to show up on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- Launch Safari or any other web browser on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
- Go to calendar.google.com/calendar/syncselect.
- Sign in if you aren’t already.
- Under Shared Calendars, tick the boxes for the calendars you want to see on iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
How do I see someone else’s calendar in another team?
Although you can’t check the calendar of other team members in Microsoft Teams, your team can share their main Outlook calendar with the group. They can do that by using the sharing permissions of their Outlook calendars. All they need to do is open their calendars and hit the Share button.
Open a shared Exchange calendar in Outlook for Mac
- At the bottom of the navigation bar, click Calendar.
- On the Organize tab, click Open Shared Calendar. …
- In the Search box, type the name of the person who has granted you access to their calendar, and press Enter.
- Select their name, and click Open.