Find the app or game that you want to share and tap the three-dot menu icon in the top-right corner. Next, select “Share” from the menu. Android’s native share menu will open. You can either “Copy” the link and paste it in any messaging or social media app you want, or select an app to directly share it with.
Send Apps to Another Phone with Nearby Share
- Open Play Store on your phone and tap on the hamburger menu icon in the top left.
- Tap on “My Apps and Games” and then go to the “Share” tab here.
- Here you will see both “Send” and “Receive” options, tap on the respective button.
You can share your paid apps, movies, calendars, and more with your family using Google’s built-in Family Library feature on Android. It isn’t uncommon for families to want to use the same apps, play the same games, and watch the same movies. But you don’t want to have to pay for them all multiple times.
Use Google Play Family Library
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings Family. Sign up for Family Library.
- Follow the instructions on screen to set up Family Library.
Can you sync apps between Android devices?
Open your phone’s Settings app. Tap Accounts. If you have more than one account on your phone, tap the one you want to sync. Tap Account sync.
How do I send paid apps to friends on Android?
Share Paid Apps with Friends, Family & Others Using Family Library
- Open the Google Play Store on your phone.
- Tap the hamburger menu and click on Account.
- Swipe left to open the Family tab. …
- The next few screens will explain you basic details about the feature.
- Select a family payment method when prompted.
On your Android device, just open up the Android Market and select the app you want to share, then scroll down to “Share This Application” to either email, text or Facebook message it to someone. … You can choose to scan just apps from individual devices or simply all of them.
Can you send a paid app to someone?
If you want to gift an app or game to anyone in your Google Play Family from now on, all you have to do is purchase the app on your own device. If you want to surprise them, tap the share button on the app’s Play Store page and send them a link.
Open the Play Store app. In the top left, tap Menu > Account > Family > Sign up for Family Library. Follow the instructions on the screen to set up your Family Library.
Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to turn on purchase sharing
- If you haven’t set up Family Sharing yet, set up Family Sharing.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing.
- Tap Continue and follow the onscreen instructions.
Can I use paid Android apps on two devices?
You can use apps you bought on Google Play on any Android device without paying again. However, each device must have the same Google Account on it. You can: Install an app on more than one Android device.
Go to Settings Connected Devices Connection Preferences Turn on Nearby Share.
- On your Android device, open Files by Google .
- At the bottom right, tap Share .
- Tap Send .
- Select the files or apps you want to share. …
- At the bottom, tap Send . …
- Select the person you want to share files with.
Can you send apps through Bluetooth?
Install Bluetooth File Transfer
Launch the app and tap on the menu button (which you can find on the bottom right in the action overflow menu). Then select More. Next tap on Send apps and select the ones that you would like to send.
Method 1. Transfer Apps by Samsung Smart Switch
- Find the Smart Switch App in the Galaxy Store or in the Play Store. …
- Launch the app on both phones and establish a connection. …
- Select the data that you want to transfer and click on the Transfer button on the phone from which you want to transfer the data.