You can share the link to the calendar with anyone else via email, messaging, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, or other services. People who want to view your public calendar can do so using the macOS Calendar app, Microsoft Outlook in Windows, or any app that supports the iCalendar file format.
In the Calendar app , you can share an iCloud calendar with other iCloud users.
Share an iCloud calendar
- Tap Calendars at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap. next to the iCloud calendar you want to share.
- Tap Add Person, then enter a name or email address, or tap. to browse your Contacts.
- Tap Add.
Make sure there’s nothing wrong with your internet connection or the internet connections of the people you’re trying to invite. If you made changes to the event or shared calendar, refresh your calendars. For shared calendars, make sure your account information is correct in Accounts preferences.
Share your calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar. …
- On the left, find the “My calendars” section. …
- Hover over the calendar you want to share, and click More. …
- Under “Share with specific people,” click Add people.
- Add a person’s or Google group’s email address. …
- Click Send.
Why is my family calendar not sharing?
Check your Family Sharing settings. Make sure that you’re using the same Apple ID for Family Sharing and Media & Purchases. And make sure that purchase sharing is turned on. Then ask your family members to check their settings too.
What is the best app for calendar sharing?
The 7 Best Shared Calendars for Teams
- Calendly. Calendly is often the first to come to mind when thinking about team, auto-syncing, industry-standard calendars. …
- Google Calendar. It is a shared calendar designed for teams, and it’s easily integrated into almost anything you use. …
- Taskworld. …
- Outlook. …
- Teamup. …
Why can’t I add someone to Apple calendar?
It is possible that you only have the phone number or physical address of the person you are trying to invite. Invitations are sent via email, so you’ll need an email address saved in the contact card. Have you tried adding invitees via search? When in the event, tap **Invitees**, then tap **Add Invitees**.
Share a calendar publicly
- In Calendar on iCloud.com, click. to the right of the calendar name in the sidebar, then select Public Calendar.
- To invite people to view the calendar, click Email Link.
- Type one or more email addresses in the To field, then click Send.
Recipients will receive an email containing the calendar’s URL — even if they’re not an iCloud because the calendar has is shared publicly.
Create a new calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left, next to “Other calendars,” click Add other calendars. …
- Add a name and description for your calendar.
- Click Create calendar.
- If you want to share your calendar, click on it in the left bar, then select Share with specific people.
Open the Settings app. Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing. Tap Set Up Your Family, then follow the onscreen instructions and invite your family members.
Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to turn on purchase sharing
- If you haven’t set up Family Sharing yet, set up Family Sharing.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing.
- Tap Continue and follow the onscreen instructions.
How can we share Apple music? You can’t without Family Sharing. Has nothing to do with you being adults. Each member can redeem Apple Gift Cards to their accounts which will be charged before the organizer’s method of payment.