How to view shared photo albums on iPhone, iPad, Mac, and PC
- Open Photos on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the Albums tab.
- Scroll down until you see the Shared Albums category and tap See All to view shared albums.
Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos. Turn off Shared Albums. … The albums and photos will automatically be added again when you turn this setting back on. Go back to the Home screen.
If you still have the email, yes, you can see if the link is still available for you to join, but if not you will need to contact the owner of the shared album and ask them to send you an invite again.
How do I retrieve iCloud photo sharing?
How to access iCloud Photos
- Open the Photos app.
- Tap the Photos tab to see your photos.
- Tap the Albums tab to see My Albums, Shared Albums, People & Places, Media Types, and Other Albums. You can also learn more about content that you share with others.
Manage your conversations and albums
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- At the bottom, tap Sharing .
- You can access your shared albums and sharing activity, like comments and recently added photos. New sharing activity will be in bold.
Shared photos and videos are stored in iCloud. But they don’t count against your iCloud storage limit. You’re free to share up to 5,000 photos without having to pay for more storage.
If the title “Shared” does not show at all, check, if Shared Albums are enabled in your Photos > Preferences > iCloud. If yes, but the albums do not show, disable iCloud Photo Sharing in the System Preferences > iCloud, then restart the Mac, and enable iCloud Photo Sharing again.
When you delete a shared album you own, it’s removed from all your devices and the devices of all its subscribers. When you unsubscribe from an album, it’s removed from all your devices.
Deleting shared albums that you created will remove the photos and videos stored in them AND unsubscribe the people with whom you’ve shared the album. … You will “lose” those shared photos and videos, unless you explicitly made a copy in your own Camera roll or iCloud Photo Library.
When you leave an album, your photos and comments will be removed. At the bottom, tap Sharing .
Does iCloud restore photo albums?
In Photos on iCloud.com, click the Recently Deleted album in the sidebar. Select the photos or videos you want to recover, then click Recover.
How to download photos and videos from Shared Albums
- Open the Photos app, then go to the Albums tab.
- Scroll down to Shared Albums and select an album.
- Tap the photo or video, then tap the share button .
- Choose Save Image or Save Video.