To share a link from your Page:
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap Publish.
- Add the link you want to share.
- Tap Post.
To find your Facebook page URL, just follow these steps: Go to www.facebook.com and login. For your personal page URL, click on your name at the top-right of your window -in the top blue banner. … The URL will then be in the address bar of your browser.
Add a share link to the specific page you wish your visitors to like
- Go to the page you wish to add the link to.
- Click on Add an element> HTML. …
- Click on Edit HTML, a ‘Raw HTML Settings’ box will open.
- Paste the code below to the box and click OK. …
- The element will now appear as text “share on Facebook”.
How do I copy a URL link?
- Right-click the URL you want to copy.
- Select ‘copy’ from the popup menu.
- Navigate to wherever you wish to share the link, right-click then paste.
This will work for any post in anyone’s timeline. To save time, you can also right mouse click on the Post Timestamp of the Facebook post and click on Copy Link Address. This will put the link to the Facebook post into your clipboard which you can then paste anywhere you need it.
To embed a Facebook Event Feed on your website, go to the Page Plugin and paste your Facebook Page URL into the box. Then, type “events” into the Tabs section. Now, click “Get Code” and copy-and-paste that code into your existing site using the steps outlined above. And there you have it!
Share links are very simple. All we need to do is create an anchor tag that points to a special URL of the desired social network, then fill in the required query parameters with the desired page meta-data like URL and title.