On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings, tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Make a note of which Apple ID is listed. …
- Tap Back to go back to Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing and make sure that Share Purchases with Family is turned on.
- Tap Back, then tap Apple ID.
- Tap Media & Purchases.
Both users must use Android devices.
How to share
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & devices.
- In the “Overview” tab, next to “Share apps,” tap Send.
- Select which apps to share.
- Tap Send.
- Choose who to send the apps to.
Step 1: Open the Google Play Store app on your Android smartphone. Step 2: Tap the hamburger menu on the top left corner. Step 3: Navigate to Account > Family > Sign up for Family Library. Step 4: Tap Sign up and follow the on-screen instructions.
You can share your paid apps, movies, calendars, and more with your family using Google’s built-in Family Library feature on Android. It isn’t uncommon for families to want to use the same apps, play the same games, and watch the same movies. But you don’t want to have to pay for them all multiple times.
Google Play Family Library on Android
Like Apple’s Family Sharing service, it allows you to share purchased content with up to six people in your family (including apps, games, movies, TV shows, e-books and more). … Once you’ve set up your family group, it can also be used for a Google Play Music family subscription.
Find the app or game that you want to share and tap the three-dot menu icon in the top-right corner. Next, select “Share” from the menu. Android’s native share menu will open. You can either “Copy” the link and paste it in any messaging or social media app you want, or select an app to directly share it with.
On your Android device, just open up the Android Market and select the app you want to share, then scroll down to “Share This Application” to either email, text or Facebook message it to someone. … You can choose to scan just apps from individual devices or simply all of them.
Go to Settings Connected Devices Connection Preferences Turn on Nearby Share.
- On your Android device, open Files by Google .
- At the bottom right, tap Share .
- Tap Send .
- Select the files or apps you want to share. …
- At the bottom, tap Send . …
- Select the person you want to share files with.
If you selected “all eligible purchases” during setup, all your apps and games will be automatically shared with the added family members. If not, you can go to Account > Family > Family Library settings > Apps & Games. Here, you can add app and game purchases you want to share with family members.
Can I use paid Android apps on two devices?
You can use apps you bought on Google Play on any Android device without paying again. However, each device must have the same Google Account on it. You can: Install an app on more than one Android device.