How to Upload Files to Shared Google Drive from iPhone
- Open the Google Drive app on your iPhone.
- At the bottom right corner, tap the colorful add icon “+”.
- Select Upload, then select the photos, videos, audios to upload to Google Drive.
- Then move to Google Drive shared folder.
How do I upload to someone else’s Google Drive?
Share with specific people
- Select the file you want to share.
- Click Share or Share .
- Under “Share with people and groups,” enter the email address you want to share with.
- To change what people can do to your doc, on the right, click the Down arrow. …
- Choose to notify people. …
- Click Share or Send.
You can upload files into private or shared folders. On your computer, go to drive.google.com. File Upload or Folder Upload. Choose the file or folder you want to upload.
You can put the shortcut inside your “My Drive” or any Drive that’s shared with you.
- Go to drive.google.com.
- On the left, click Shared with me.
- Select the files or folders to which you want to add a shortcut.
- Right click the files or folders you selected. Add shortcut to Drive.
- Choose a folder.
- Click Add shortcut.
How to upload files to your Google Drive on Android
- Find the document on your phone that you’d like to upload to Google Drive. …
- Tap the share button. …
- Tap Save to Drive.
- Tap Allow if prompted to allow Google Drive access to your files.
How do I put files on my iPhone?
Go to the file that you want to store on your device. Tap Select > the file name > Organize . Under On My [Device], choose a folder or tap New Folder to create a new one. Tap Copy.