Open the Settings app. Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing. Tap Purchase Sharing. Tap Continue and follow the onscreen instructions.
When you set up Family Sharing, you and up to five family members can share iTunes Store, App Store, Apple Books, and Apple TV purchases. When your family shares App Store, music, movie, TV, and book purchases, all items are billed directly to the family organizer’s Apple ID account.
How do I enable purchase sharing on App Store?
Check your Family Sharing settings
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Confirm or change the Apple ID that you want to use to share content.
- Tap Back in the top left-hand corner to go back to Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing and make sure Share Purchases with Family is turned on.
What is purchase sharing?
When you set up purchase sharing, everyone in the group gets immediate access to the songs, albums, movies, TV shows, books, and apps purchased by family members who choose to share them.
You can each see one another’s Apple Books library, and you can each download any title any of you have bought. You and your family can be on iPhones, iPads, Macs, and in any combination of them.
On your Mac
- Choose Apple Menu > System Preferences, then click Family Sharing.
- Click Purchase Sharing.
- Make a note of which Apple ID is listed. …
- Make sure that Share My Purchases is selected.
- Open the App Store.
- Choose Store > View My Account.
- Click View Information.
With Family Sharing, up to six family members can download each other’s iTunes Store purchases to their own computers and devices. Family members can also hide their purchases so others can’t download them. To use Family Sharing, you need an Apple ID, and you must be invited to join a family group.
You can use Family Sharing with the Wallet app . The organizer of the Family Sharing group can set up Apple Cash for a child. They can also share Apple Card with trusted members of their Family Sharing group.
Go to Settings > [your name] > Subscriptions. Do either of the following: Share all new subscriptions: Turn on Share New Subscriptions. When you purchase a new subscription that’s eligible for sharing, it’s shared with your family members by default.
How do I use my Apple credit instead of my credit card?
Question: Q: How do I get charges to the itunes card instead of my credit card???????????
- Tap iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store on your device.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Featured section and tap Redeem.
- Tap “You can also enter your code manually.” …
- Type your gift or content code and tap Redeem.
Why do I have to put a payment method on iPhone?
If you have subscriptions, use purchase sharing, or have an unpaid balance, you must keep at least one payment method on file. If you’re trying to remove your payment method because you don’t recognize a charge, see why you were charged.
How do I set up iCloud family?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing. Tap iCloud Storage, then follow the onscreen instructions. On your Mac: Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Family Sharing. Click iCloud Storage, click Share, then follow the onscreen instructions.