How to Share Your Spotify Playlist from the Android App
- Open Spotify and tap on Your Library at the bottom.
- Tap on the playlist that you’d like to share.
- To the left of the green play button there are three horizontal dots. …
- Scroll down the menu and tap on Share.
- Go to any Channel page.
- At the top, tap PLAYLISTS.
- Next to the playlist you want to share, tap More .
- Tap Share to share via email, text, or other social networks.
How do you copy someone else’s playlist on Spotify mobile?
Go to the playlist you want to copy from. Click once on any song in the playlist (not play). Press Ctrl + A on your keyboard to select all songs from the playlist. Drag onto the sidebar and drop it on the playlist you want to copy to.
in the main search box in the desktop client, with USERNAME replaced with their Spotify username. That should take you to their profile where you can follow them. Once you have done that, you should be able to send them tracks using the share box.
How to share a playlist on Spotify on iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Spotify app on your iPhone.
- Tap Your Library in the bottom right corner.
- Tap Playlists.
- Tap the playlist you want to share.
- Tap the More icon in the upper right corner. …
- Tap Share at the bottom of the list.
- Select the method you want to share the playlist.
How do I send a Spotify playlist to someone?
Tap the “Your Library” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Open the playlist you wish to share from the list of playlists. Select your playlist. …
- Tap the three dots in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Tap the three dots. …
- This will open a pop-up with a long list of options. Tap “Share.”
How to Share Playlists on Your iOS Device
- Launch the Music app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Find the playlist that you want to share.
- Tap the ellipsis (three dots) button to bring up the action menu.
- Tap Share Playlist… to bring up the Share Sheet and see your sharing options.
It has something to do with the version iOS you created the playlist on and the current iOS. To fix: -Create a new play list and name it whatever you want (it could be the same name of the list you are about to import). -Go to the playlist you want to share, tap the three dots, select Add to Playlist.
But how do I share a Spotify playlist with one person, you may ask. In order to do this, you simply need to click on the “Send” button and select one person from your list of friends. … All you need to do is copy the link to the playlist and send your friend a private message via any social network you choose.
How to Share Your Spotify Wrapped Story
- Open the Spotify app and tap Home.
- Tap your Spotify Wrapped 2021 story to view it.
- Tap to skip the first story card. On the second, tap Share this story at the bottom.
- Pick a method (eg. SMS, social media, etc) to share your story.
To do so, you need to create the playlist and make sure it’s set as Secret. You can follow the steps under Playlist Privacy here. Once the playlist is created and set as Collaborative, you can Share it by copying the playlist Link and sending it in a message to the users you want.
Tap the options button ( ) on the artist, album, or playlist page, or next to a track. Or, you can just tap and hold an artist, album, playlist, or track until the options pop up. Tap Share.