Sign in to your mailbox using Outlook on the web, and then select Calendar. Right-click Other Calendars, and then click Open calendar. In From directory, search for the shared calendar you want to open. Select the shared mailbox you want to open, and then click Open.
How do I add a mailbox to Outlook calendar?
Create a new calendar
- In Outlook.com, select Calendar > Add calendar > Create new calendar.
- Give your calendar a name.
- Customize your calendar with a color, a charm, or both.
- Optional: Add your calendar to an existing calendar group.
- Select Save.
Office 365 Online
- Select the Outlook tile.
- Select your account icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Select Open another mailbox….
- Enter the email address associated with the shared mailbox, and then select it from the list.
- Select Open.
Add an additional shared mailbox in Outlook
- Select your profile and click on Change.
- Click on More Settings.
- On the Advanced tab, click Add.
- Type the email address or name of the shared mailbox, then click OK.
- Once configured, the shared mailbox will be automatically available in the left folder pane in Outlook.
To access the shared calendar, do the following:
- Sign in to your mailbox using Outlook on the web, and then select Calendar.
- Right-click Other Calendars, and then click Open calendar.
- In From directory, search for the shared calendar you want to open. …
- The shared calendar displays in your Calendar folder list.
To do that:
- Go to the calendar view. …
- Click Add calendar.
- Select Add from directory and search for your shared calendar by typing the name of the shared mailbox.
- In the Add to section, choose where the calendar should be added to and click Add.
- The shared calendar should appear on the calendar list.
Resolution. To resolve this issue, go to your calendar, select the calendar tab, and click on the calendar permissions. Next, set the Read permissions for the shared calendar to Full Details.