To resolve this issue, go to your calendar, select the calendar tab, and click on the calendar permissions. Next, set the Read permissions for the shared calendar to Full Details.
, click Navigation Pane, and then click Share My Calendar.
- Enter the name of the person that you want to grant access to view your calendar.
- Type a subject for your e-mail message.
- Click this check box to grant the recipient permission to view your calendar.
Outlook Web App
- Sign in to your Microsoft 365 account using a Web browser. Select Calendar.
- Right-click OTHER CALENDARS, and then select Open calendar.
- In From Directory, search for the shared calendar you want to open. …
- The shared calendar displays in your Calendar folder list.
According to Microsoft Office Support, there may be several reasons why you are unable to share your Outlook Calendar: You are trying to share with an email address outside your business organization. You are trying to give permission to an invalid email address. You are trying to give permission to an Office365 group.
How do I view someone else’s calendar in Outlook 2020?
Open another person’s Calendar in Outlook
- Click the Open Calendar drop down menu. Select Open Shared Calendar…
- Click the Name… button.
- Select the name of the person whose calendar you would like to view from the list. Click OK. …
- Click OK.
- The shared calendar will appear on the right side of your screen. …
Opening a shared Outlook Calendar in Office 2016
- Open Outlook 2016.
- Click Calendar.
- Click Home and click Open Calendar and select From Address Book from the drop down menu.
- Search for the employee’s name whose calendar you wish to access; click OK.
How do I view someone else’s calendar in Outlook app?
Add a shared calendar in Outlook for iOS and Android
- Open your Outlook app on your smartphone. …
- Select the calendar option in the app.
- Open the the calendar menu.
- Tap the add calendar button.
- Tap Add Shared Calendars.
- Search for the person or group whose calendar you already have permission to access.
How do I see someone else’s calendar in another team?
Although you can’t check the calendar of other team members in Microsoft Teams, your team can share their main Outlook calendar with the group. They can do that by using the sharing permissions of their Outlook calendars. All they need to do is open their calendars and hit the Share button.
How do I view someone’s calendar in Outlook app?
Get a side-by-side view
- Tap the calendar in the upper left.
- Tap the Calendar gear icon.
- Tap Add a shared calendar, enter the person who shared their calendar with you, and tap the + by their name.
- To see their free or busy status, tap the gear icon next to their name and choose a color.