In the Fitness app on your iPhone, tap the Sharing tab. Tap the person icon to see who you share with, click on the person’s name and select either Remove Friend or Hide my Activity.
To do so, launch the ‘Safari’ app from the home screen or the app library of your iPhone. Next, locate and click on the ‘Edit’ button present on the ‘Safari’ start page. After that, locate the ‘Shared with You’ option and toggle the following switch to the ‘Off’ position.
Removing contacts from a shared list
- Navigate to Audience. > Tools, then click Shared Lists.
- Open the shared list.
- Choose an option: To remove individual contacts, select one or more contacts and click Delete . Tip: Select multiple contacts at once with standard keyboard shortcuts. To remove all contacts, click Actions.
In an app, tap the available share button. Swipe to the left on the app-sharing bar and tap More. Tap Edit. Tap, hold, and drag the handles on one of your Favorites to change its position on your Favorites list.
It requires Android 6.0+ and you’ll need to turn on both Bluetooth and Location on your Android device. You’ll then need to head into the Settings app on your Android device > Tap Google > Device Connections > Nearby Share > Turn On. To turn Nearby Share off, tap on Settings then turn off Nearby Share.
Stop sharing a file
- Open the homescreen for Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, or Google Slides.
- Select a file or folder.
- Tap Share or Share .
- Find the person you want to stop sharing with.
- To the right of their name, tap the Down arrow. Remove.
- To save changes, tap Save.
How do I stop sharing my iPhone and iPad?
How to disconnect your iPhone and iPad by turning off Handoff
- On the iPhone or iPad, start the Settings app.
- Tap “General.”
- Tap “Handoff.”
- Turn off Handoff by swiping the button to the left.
How do I turn off Safari sharing on my iPhone?
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Scroll down and tap ‘General’
- Next tap ‘Handoff’
- Turn the ‘Handoff’ toggle off.